1.7.09

PIZZED OFF IN SZE

Becuz of WMC I need to be in SZE yesterday night, but the problem is the carton are not arrive at the right time becuz of the custom, we need wait a day till afernoon today, but finally arrive 3 carton, we have 7 carton.

I just receive a call from the trucker said will get 1 more carton from custom, cuz their release the carton, but need arrive at night 7:00pm, then now is 9:30pm still not yet get the carton here, so pissed off what the service is,

I feel here is all crazy, people dont understand what you want, I don't know what their say, and I didn't get any support, I need to be here in SZE one more night, maybe back to HK after received the carton and send to WMC office, but I know I may need to back to here at tomorrow night, I feel angry even the business center cannot type chinese, I feel I need a notebook and name card, holy sh!t!!

沒有留言: